Wisconsin Digital Public Library
Recreational reading and more
As your home away from home, local CU students can read or listen to books through public libraries near campus. Even better, the Wisconsin Digital Public Library allows you access e-resources without having to leave campus.
What can I access?
- ebooks and audiobooks for children, teens, and adults
- a small selection of streaming documentary films and movies
- digital popular magazines
- students with transportation can also visit the library and check out physical items
What are the limitations?
- Most items are limited to 1 person at a time. Expect long wait times for popular titles. Place a title on hold to see the “probable” wait time.
- Online card registration is for a 90-day temporary card. To get a full card, students must visit the library in person with a Falcon ID and proof of address.
- On-campus, residential students must provide proof of continued enrollment at CU with the Frank L. Weyenberg Library every 12 months.