If you are looking for tutorials and information about finding, choosing, citing, and using scholarly sources and books, click on a gateway below.
The recommended resources listed here have been selected by your librarian. The library has many more journals, books, and other resources available.
Browse peer-reviewed research in different areas of OT. Use databases to search for articles on a topic.
Click here to open journal titles
- The American Journal of Occupational Therapy
- Clinical Rehabilitation
- Disability and Rehabilitation (Print Only)
- Early Intervention & School Special Interest Section Quarterly
- Journal of Occupational Science
- Journal of Hand Therapy
- OT Practice
- Occupational Therapy in Health Care
- Physical & Occupational Therapy in Pediatrics
Books and ebooks provide information about examinations, best practices, anatomy, treatment, and more.
The web is a great place for the latest from AOTA and information you can share with clients and their families.
Click here to open website links
- MedlinePlus: A consumer health information database (in English and Spanish)
- Physiopedia: A wiki for physiotherapy
- NARIC (National Rehabilitation Information Center): Disability and independent living news, research, and guidelines
- Rehabilitation Measures Database (RMD) – Ability Lab: a searchable collection of assessments