If you are looking for tutorials and information about finding, choosing, citing, and using scholarly sources and books, click on a gateway below.
To start searching library materials, try Databases or Search tools
The recommended resources listed here have been selected by your librarian. The library has many more journals, books, and other resources available.
Browse peer-reviewed research in different areas of OT. Use databases to search for articles on a topic.
Click here to open journal titles
- The American Journal of Occupational Therapy
- Clinical Rehabilitation
- Disability and Rehabilitation (Print Only)
- Early Intervention & School Special Interest Section Quarterly
- Journal of Occupational Science
- Journal of Hand Therapy
- OT Practice
- Occupational Therapy in Health Care
- Physical & Occupational Therapy in Pediatrics
Books and ebooks provide information about examinations, best practices, anatomy, treatment, and more.
The web is a great place for the latest from AOTA and information you can share with clients and their families.
Click here to open website links
- MedlinePlus: A consumer health information database (in English and Spanish)
- Physiopedia: A wiki for physiotherapy
- NARIC (National Rehabilitation Information Center): Disability and independent living news, research, and guidelines
- The Rehabilitation Provider’s Guide to Cultures of the Foreign-Born: cultural competence guides for the top 10 countries of origin for immigrants in the U.S.
- Rehabilitation Measures Database (RMD) – Ability Lab: a searchable collection of assessments