CUW Library has print textbooks for K-12 grades in core subjects.
- Search Primo for your subject area (ex. social studies)
- Under the Shelving location filter, choose CUW Curriculum
- Under Grade level, filter results by age or grades listed
Databases with Sample Lesson Plans
Websites with Lesson Plan Examples
Many museums, book publishers, and non-profits offer free materials for teachers on their websites.
- The Learning Network (New York Times)
- Social Sciences & History Lesson Plans & Class Materials (Library of Congress)
- Wisconsin History (Wisconsin Historical Society)
- Literacy Lessons & Ideas (Scholastic)
- LitCharts (Book guides, poetry guides, Shakespeare)
- National Center for Case Studies Teaching Science (grade 6 & up)
- Science Teaching Resources from NAST (K-12)
- Read Write Think (K-12 Lesson plans, learning objectives, Apps, videos)
- Vocabulary.com (vocabulary lists for books & current events)