Communication Sciences & Disorders
If you are looking for tutorials and information about finding, choosing, citing, and using scholarly sources and books, click on a gateway below.
The recommended resources listed here have been selected by your librarian. The library has many more journals, books, and other resources available.
Browse peer-reviewed research in different areas of CSD and SLP. Use databases to search for articles on a topic.
Click here to open journal titles
- AAC: Augmentative & Alternative Communication
- American Journal of Audiology
- American Journal of Speech Language Pathology
- Brain and Language
- Communication Disorders Quarterly
- Hearing Research
- International Journal of Audiology
- International Journal of Language & Communication Disorders
- International Journal of Speech-Language Pathology
- Journal of the American Academy of Audiology
- Journal of Communication Disorders
- Journal of Medical Speech Language Pathology
- Journal of Speech, Language & Hearing Research
- Language and Speech
- Language, Speech & Hearing Services in Schools
Books and ebooks provide information about etiology, best practices, anatomy, treatment, and more.
Click here to open the book titles
The web is a great place for the latest from ASHA and information you can share with clients and their families.
Click here to open website links
- ASHA Evidence Maps: review EBP research on conditions and populations
- National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders, USDH (NIH): latest governmental research and health information
- Wisconsin DPH on Hearing Loss