Communication Sciences & Disorders
If you are looking for tutorials and information about finding, choosing, citing, and using scholarly sources and books, click on a gateway below.
To start searching library materials, click on Databases and Search tools below.
The Following CSD and SLP courses have their own course guides.
The recommended resources listed here have been selected by your librarian. The library has many more journals, books, and other resources available.
Browse peer-reviewed research in different areas of CSD and SLP. Use databases to search for articles on a topic.
Click here to open journal titles
- AAC: Augmentative & Alternative Communication
- American Journal of Audiology
- American Journal of Speech Language Pathology
- Brain and Language
- Communication Disorders Quarterly
- Hearing Research
- International Journal of Audiology
- International Journal of Language & Communication Disorders
- International Journal of Speech-Language Pathology
- Journal of the American Academy of Audiology
- Journal of Communication Disorders
- Journal of Medical Speech Language Pathology
- Journal of Speech, Language & Hearing Research
- Language and Speech
- Language, Speech & Hearing Services in Schools
Books and ebooks provide information about etiology, best practices, anatomy, treatment, and more.
Click here to open the book titles
The web is a great place for the latest from ASHA and information you can share with clients and their families.
Click here to open website links
- ASHA Evidence Maps: review EBP research on conditions and populations
- National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders, USDH (NIH): latest governmental research and health information
- Wisconsin DPH on Hearing Loss