Psy 350: Experimental Psych
Library Basics Review
Test your knowledge of the CUW library.
Follow the Research Trail
In class, we will introduce you to scholarly communication and provide tips for searching and completing your annotated bibliography and final paper.
Keep Track of Sources
- Saving Searches and Sources: Save searches to come back later where you left off. Saving sources helps you keep track of what you found.
- Zotero Citation Manager: with a large project, the effort to learn to use a citation tool pays off big in easy citations.
- Annotated Bibliographies: This guide covers annotations and citation help.
- Literature Searching (and Reviews): more details about scholarly communication.
- Writing with Sources: More tips on synthesizing sources.
- 12 Common Writing Errors: UW-Madison Self-Editing Guide