Databases with Patient Guides
Most have multiple languages options available.
- McGraw-Hill Medical Databases (filter your results to Patient education)
- Clinical Key (guides for tests, drugs, and conditions)
- Rehabilitation Reference Center (Click on the Patient education Tab for guides on various conditions & injuries)
- Combine “patient education” or “Patient education as a topic” with another search term to focus your results.
- “patient education” AND “occupational therapy”
- “patient education” AND “diabetes”
- “Patient education as a topic” AND “seniors”
- “Patient education as a topic” AND “self-care”
|Essentials of Patient Education||RT90 .E85 2017|
|Patient Practitioner Interaction: an Experiential Manual||RM705 .D38 2011|
|Patient Education in Rehabilitation||RM930 .D74 2010|
|Pharmacists Talking with Patients||RS56 .R36 2007|
|Handbook of Teaching & Learning for Physical Therapists||RM706 .H36 2013|