Welcome! Faculty questions often focus on teaching and designing assignments, selecting and sharing content, and support for scholarship. Need help with something else? Please contact the library for assistance.
- To request course reserves, please complete the print reserves request form and bring the item to the library office.
- The form can place an item for one semester or up to 2 years.
- Barcodes and labels will be added to personal items.
- Periodicals, reference books, and materials from other libraries cannot be put on reserves.
Find Open Access Resources
- Mason OER Search: This tool searches multiple OER platforms and formats including textbooks, videos, tutorials, and syllabi
- UWM OER Guide: resources collected by broad subject area and format
- OASIS Search: This impressive tool searches lab simulations, podcasts, and learning modules along with books, videos, and audiobooks.
Visit the library Tab at my.cuw.edu for up-to-date hours and instructions.