Medicine, Sciences, Epidemiology
- Public Health Database (ProQuest): Journals, videos, news, trade publications, reports, and more, with coverage of a variety of disciplines including social sciences, business, and biological sciences.
- PubMed: Access to over 11 million MEDLINE® citations back to the mid-1960’s and additional life science journals.
- CINAHL (EBSCO): Indexing for more than 4,000 journals, and provides additional nursing and allied health research material including health care books, select conference proceedings, evidence-based care sheet and quick lesson disease overviews.
- Cochrane Library (EBSCO): Contains three databases: the Database of Systematic Reviews, the Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials, and Cochrane Clinical Answers.
Social Sciences and Interdisciplinary Fields
- Google Scholar: A freely accessible web search engine that indexes scholarly literature across an array of publishing formats and disciplines.
- EBSCOhost: Access to a list of all CUW EBSCOhost databases.
- PsycInfo (EBSCO): An indexing and abstracting database produced by the American Psychological Association and is devoted to peer-reviewed literature in behavioral science and mental health.
- SocIndex (EBSCO): Comprehensive sociology research database. Its extensive scope and content provide users with a wealth of extremely useful information encompassing the broad spectrum of sociological study.
- Social Science Database (ProQuest): Covers hundreds of topics including: addiction studies, urban studies, family studies and international relations.
- SAGE Premier: Provides access to 570+ SAGE journal titles in Business, Humanities, Social Sciences, and Science, Technology and Medicine with backfiles to 1999.
- JSTOR: 1,000+ full-text scholarly journals in such subject areas as: Education, History, Nursing, Philosophy, Political Science, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Sociology, and many others.