- PsycINFO (EBSCO): Indexing and abstracting database produced by the American Psychological Association and is devoted to peer-reviewed literature in behavioral science and mental health.
- Education Source (EBSCO): Covers all levels of education — from early childhood to higher education — as well as all educational specialties such as multilingual education, health education, and testing.
- Education Database (ProQuest): Literature on primary, secondary and higher education as well as special education, home schooling and adult education. Filter to Scholarly journals.
- Education Administration Abstracts (EBSCO): Bibliographic records covering areas related to educational administration, including educational leadership, educational management, educational research, and other areas of key relevance to the discipline.
- ERIC (EBSCO): Provides citation and abstract information from over 750 educational journals and related documents.
- Psychology and Behavioral Sciences Collection (EBSCO): Coverage for a broad range of subjects in psychology, behavioral sciences, and related disciplines.
- Psychology Database (ProQuest): Abstracts and indexing for more than 640 titles over 540 titles full text. Coverage includes behavioral, clinical, cognitive, developmental, experimental, industrial and social psychology, personality, psychobiology, and psychometrics.
- ABI/INFORM Collection (ProQuest): Access to 65+ EIU Country Finance and Country Forecast Reports; Business Monitor International Reports, First Research Reports – 1,300+ more reports, EIU World Commodity reports, & 700 full text case studies.
- Business Source Ultimate (EBSCO): Comprehensive full-text coverage plus indexing for scholarly business journals covering all disciplines of business, including marketing, management, accounting, banking, finance, and more.
- CINAHL Complete (EBSCO): 4,000 scholarly journals on nursing and allied health research.
- Health Management Database (ProQuest): Includes key journals, dissertations, and theses for a wide range of topics including hospitals, insurance, law, statistics, business management, personnel management, ethics, health economics, and public health administration.
- Health & Medical Collection (ProQuest): Combines clinical research titles available in ProQuest Medical Library with hundreds of additional consumers and health administration titles.
- Health Source: Nursing/Academic Edition: Nearly 550 scholarly full-text journals focusing on many medical disciplines.