Connect To E-Resources
For Best Access
- Access resources through links in Primo or on the library’s website.
- Use your own device and home internet access. Employer and business firewalls can block library databases.
- Don’t use browser bookmarks to save items. Better ways to save
- Use permalinks to share sources with other students and faculty.
- Clear the cookies and cache in your browsers and restart your browser.
- Check your firewall or security software settings.
- Try a private browsing window.
- Update your browser: Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
- Download Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Add Libkey Nomad Browser extension to your browsers for full-text outside the library website.
- Bookmark CU’s Google Scholar: https://scholar-google-com.cuw.ezproxy.switchinc.org/.
Fix Broken URLs
- If you have the item’s information or citation, try searching Primo or Google Scholar for the article or book title.
- Report broken links in Blackboard to Blackboard Support.
- Ask a Librarian for help locating lost items.