What is It?
- Education Professional Magazines are written by current teachers and administrators for current and future professionals.
- They are a great way to obtain advice, classroom-tested ideas, as well as learn about what it’s like to work in the field.
- Magazines usually target a specific subject area or grade level focus (early childhood, elementary, middle, or secondary teachers).
- At CUW Library, they are available in Print and in Education Databases.
These links open a database where you can search for articles within the magazine. Many of these titles are also available in print, so check Primo as well.
Note: You can request scans of articles in print-only titles in Primo
- American Biology Teacher
- American Music Teacher
- Art Education (Print Only)
- Arts & Activities (Art Education)
- Choices (Teen Health)
- Diverse Issues in Higher Education
- Education Update (School Administration)
- Education Week
- Educational Leadership
- Exchange (Early Childhood Edu)
- Geography Teacher
- Green Teacher (Environmental Edu)
- Great Activities (P.E.)(Print Only)
- Instrumentalist (Band Directors)(Print only)
- Mathematics Teaching in Middle School
- Math Horizons
- New Teacher Advocate
- NAEA News
- NSTA Reports (Science)
- The Reading Teacher
- School Arts
- Scholastic Teacher
- Science & Children (K-5)
- Science Scope (6-8)
- Social Studies and the Young Learner (Print only)
- Teaching Mathematics
- Teaching Children Mathematics (K-6)
- Teaching Pre-k-8
- YC-Young Children (Early Childhood Edu)
Find More Titles
In Advanced Search, choose the Source type Trade Journals.
In Advanced Search, choose the Publication type Trade Publication