Databases by Subject
For General Instructions: Finding Journal Articles
- Annual Review of Psychology
- The Counseling Psychologist
- Journal of Counseling & Development
- Perspectives on Psychological Science
- Psychology of Sport & Exercise
Finding More Journal Titles in Primo
- Open Primo Journal Title Search
- Search for the Journal’s Title
- Click on the Journal title in the search results.
- Search inside the journal for keywords on the journal page, or browse by year, volume, or issue inside the database.
Welcome to the Counseling & Psychology Guide.
Audience: undergraduate Psychology students and graduate Counseling students
Help Available: please contact librarians with Ask a Librarian or on the Library Tab in the Portal (phone, email, chat)
How to Use: Click a tab to learn more.
You can search for books & ebooks in Primo.
For general directions: Finding Books Help Guide
Reference Books are located in the short stacks in the center of the Library. Need Help? How to Use Online Encyclopedias
|Mental Measurements Yearbook||REF BF 431.M46|
|Tests in Print (1-9)||REF LB 3051 .T47|
Measures for Clinical Practice and Research: a Sourcebook
|REF BF 176 .C66 2007|
Directory of Unpublished Experimental Mental Measures
|REF BF 431 .G624|
Assessment in counseling : a guide to the use of psychological assessment procedures
Library of Congress Call Numbers
BF 176 Psychological Tests
BF636 Applied Psychology
BV Pastoral Counseling
HD 58.7 Organizational behavior
HM 1001 Social Psychology
LB 1050.9 Educational psychology
RA 790 Mental health
RC 321 Neurosciences
- APA Dictionary Of Psychology
25,000 psychology terms and definitions
- National Institute of Mental Health
News, research, statistics, information, and legislation from the US Federal Government.
- Association for Psychological Science Research Topics
Snapshots of the latest news and research on various psychology sub-topics
the Internet’s largest and oldest independent mental health social network. Provides information about mental health, psychology, social work, and psychiatry.
Assessment & Tools
- DSM-5 (American Psychiatric Association)
- ProQOL 5 (Compassion Fatigue Assessment)
- APA Science Directorate: Testing and Assessment Guidelines
- American Association of Christian Counselors
- American Mental Health Counselors Association
- American Counseling Association Code of Ethics
- American School Counseling Association Code of Ethics
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction -School Counseling