Students and faculty can request print books from CUW and SWITCH for pick up at the circulation desk or be mailed home (distance students).
In Primo search results,
- Print books from other libraries will say request options
- CUW Print Books will say Available at and list a location.
1. Click the book title. Login to Primo.
2. Click CUW Request OR CUW Scan chapter option
Locate Print Books in CUW Library
Find books on the shelf (2 min)
- Books in the CUW Library are organized by subject according to 2 classification systems: Library of Congress (LC) and the Dewey Decimal System.
- Book shelves are labeled on the ends to help users locate items.
- Student workers or librarians can provide assistance locating items.
Library of Congress (Main Stacks)
Dewey Decimal (Curriculum)
Ebook Tips for Use
Ebooks will always say Online.
Search our Ebook Collections directly:
Things to remember:
- All Ebooks can be read online in most browsers. Mobile apps are available.
- To download more than a few pages, you must create a free account.
- Sometimes you will be prompted to “checkout” the book.
- To read ebooks use the free apps: Bluefire Reader or Adobe Digital Editions