- Use books and reference books, web resources, to learn about medical conditions or injuries for your presentation. See the books and web resources tabs.
- Search Rehabilitation Reference Center for a clinical review on your medical condition (see the practice resources tab)
- Use MESH Terms and the strategies in the Primary research articles tab to find primary research study articles.
- Use MESH Terms and the strategies in the Literature review tab to find review articles.
- Find ACSM Position Statements on the Web Resources Tab.
- Check out our other Help Guides on Literature Searching and Writing With Sources
- Reach a librarian for help through Ask a Librarian. Be sure to mention this course in your question.
Books & Ebooks
Primary Research Articles
Find Literature Reviews
Research Search Tools