- Use books and reference books to learn about research assessments and methods and medical conditions or injuries in EXPH. See the books tab.
- Create a solid PICO question, but be prepared to adjust your question based on what research is available. PICO Worksheet
- Review the Evidence Based Practice Guide. It has information about finding different types of EBP studies.
- Use MESH Terms for your concepts when possible. Watch the video tutorial below.
- Check out our other Help Guides on Literature Searching and Writing With Sources
- Cite your sources and format your paper.
Primary Research Articles
Research Search Tools
Click on the video, then the CC icon for captions.