Use these links to find a list of library databases to search for scholarly articles and research studies
Searching Help Video: Education Scholarly Articles
Because the two best databases are from the same company, Ebscohost, you may want to create a My Ebscohost account with the provider to save items and searches.
Librarians can advise on source type for your citations and give advice on how to best use your sources or identify gaps in your arguments.
- Guide for academic writing: Writing With Sources
- We also have guides for the specific assignments in this course:
- APA Reference Examples
- Zotero is a free software program that will help you keep track of sources and can create citations for you.
- Use Zbib for individual citations.
- Use Crossref DOI Search Tool to find DOIs for articles and Ebook chapters.
Ebooks About Research
- Ayiro, L. P. (2012). A Functional Approach to Educational Research Methods and Statistics : Qualitative, Quantitative, and Mixed Methods Approaches.
- Bell, J., & Waters, S. (2014). Doing Your Research Project : A Guide for First-time Researchers.
- Teo, T. (2013). Handbook of Quantitative Methods for Educational Research.
- Oxford Guide to Library Research