On This Page
Before Class: Library Basics
Test your knowledge of the CUW library.
In Class: the Research Trail
In class, we will introduce you to scholarly communication and provide tips for searching and completing your final paper.
Tech Tools To Stay Organized
- Saving Searches and Sources: Save searches to come back later where you left off. Saving sources helps you keep track of what you found.
- Zotero Citation Manager: with a large project, the effort to learn to use a citation tool pays off big in easy citations.
- Literature Searching (and Reviews): more details about scholarly communication.
- Writing with Sources: More tips on synthesizing sources.
- APA Citation Style Guide
- 12 Common Writing Errors: UW-Madison Self-Editing Guide