Are you taking Anatomy and Physiology? These resources will help you study.
- Anatomy and Physiology for Nurses at a Glance: textbook alternative for BIO 191 & 192
- The Human Body: Linking Structure & Function: textbook alternative for BIO 191 & 192
- Netter’s Essential Physiology: text and study guide for human physiology
- Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy: combined textbook and study guide
- Clinical Neuroanatomy: introductory textbook for grad students
- Guyton & Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology: written for medical students.
Subject Specific books
- A&P for Speech, Language, and Hearing (CSD & SLP students)
Labs & Dissection
- Lab Manual OR Lab Manual: undergraduate, open access lab manual
- Grey’s Clinical Photographic Clinical Dissector: Cadaver dissection tips and instructions
- Netter’s Surgical Anatomy and Approaches: Each chapter has a dissection video.
Online Multimedia & study tools
- Clinical Anatomy: UBC’s interactive anatomy review guide
- Crash Course Anatomy & Physiology: YouTube Series for BIO 191 & 192
- University of Michigan Practice Quizzes: interactive online quizzes
- GetBody Smart Online Quizzes: Anatomy and physiology systems quizzes
- Quizlet: Free human anatomy flashcards